skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Every Boat Plans
Pages
Beranda
Jumat, 25 Maret 2016
Doing A Doughnut In My Boat
You may recall I decided to make a Shilling rudder.
This short video shows what it can do.
Enjoy. Sorry about the reflection
It works as you can see and Im glad I went to the extra effort.
Related Posts by Categories
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Postingan Populer
Post apocalyptic Boat Building
Why build skin boats? Ive been asking myself that ever since I started building skin boats. Ive come up with a bunch of practical reasons ...
Deck Staining
When we put in a patio I thought I would never have to stain a deck again.... After hand sanding all the deck surfaces with 220 grit, some v...
Outboard Lake Testing
Yesterday was a beautiful day and time to give the outboard some time on the water. My son Bill and daughter Katy joined me for some time on...
The floor
Friday 9th November Progress has been held up for 3 days as we couldnt get a frontloader to hire. with only 3 people around it was impossibl...
All Hands on Deck
The next task in the deck planking was to fit and epoxy down all the longitudinal planks. Beginning at the center king plank, I worked my wa...
how to make a model steam boat engine
how to make a model steam boat engine Building a s...
Varnish Sand x
After a 5 coats of clear epoxy it was time for varnish of the deck and sides. I have completed 4 coats of varnish and the amber tint has gi...
Runabout Boat Plans Pdf
Classic wooden boat plans is a growing collection of established plans that are ready to be printe...
Speed boat design pdf
Speed boat design pdf RC Model Boat Plans Free Boat Plans Boat Plans and Designs Model Boat Plans Free PDF Riva Aquarama Boat Plans
Setting up Shop
Things got rolling in December 2010 when I asked Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez, the ranch owners, if I might rent a space from them to build a boat. ...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(389)
►
September
(116)
►
Agustus
(99)
►
Juli
(110)
►
Juni
(64)
►
2017
(442)
►
Oktober
(14)
►
September
(74)
►
Agustus
(70)
►
Juli
(70)
►
Juni
(79)
►
Mei
(72)
►
April
(43)
►
Januari
(20)
▼
2016
(265)
►
Desember
(18)
►
November
(31)
►
Oktober
(29)
►
September
(23)
►
Agustus
(27)
►
Juli
(23)
►
Juni
(38)
►
Mei
(28)
►
April
(25)
▼
Maret
(23)
The Big Grind Begins
No Longer Shiftless
Faking It
Doing A Doughnut In My Boat
More Ceiling
The More You Know The Less You Know
A Whale of an Adventure Begins
Laminating the Keel
Metalwork Today
Its Getting Real Now
Let the Show s Begin!!!
Happy Independence Day!
Joining Plywood Sawtooth Stepped Joints
Headoard Kitchen Work
Photos Videos Update
Chines Part II
Sneak Preview Of Current Project
Fiberglassing
Keel Assembly
Oak Everwhere
Boat Building Inspiration
The Aim of this Blog
Im Floored
►
2015
(382)
►
Juni
(25)
►
Mei
(118)
►
April
(120)
►
Maret
(119)
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar