skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Every Boat Plans
Pages
Beranda
Senin, 10 Oktober 2016
Perhaps I shouldnt discuss Politics
...but I will to this extent...
Learn all you can.
Think for yourself.
Vote.
Related Posts by Categories
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Postingan Populer
Deck Staining
When we put in a patio I thought I would never have to stain a deck again.... After hand sanding all the deck surfaces with 220 grit, some v...
Outboard Lake Testing
Yesterday was a beautiful day and time to give the outboard some time on the water. My son Bill and daughter Katy joined me for some time on...
Post apocalyptic Boat Building
Why build skin boats? Ive been asking myself that ever since I started building skin boats. Ive come up with a bunch of practical reasons ...
The floor
Friday 9th November Progress has been held up for 3 days as we couldnt get a frontloader to hire. with only 3 people around it was impossibl...
All Hands on Deck
The next task in the deck planking was to fit and epoxy down all the longitudinal planks. Beginning at the center king plank, I worked my wa...
Varnish Sand x
After a 5 coats of clear epoxy it was time for varnish of the deck and sides. I have completed 4 coats of varnish and the amber tint has gi...
Runabout Boat Plans Pdf
Classic wooden boat plans is a growing collection of established plans that are ready to be printe...
Speed boat design pdf
Speed boat design pdf RC Model Boat Plans Free Boat Plans Boat Plans and Designs Model Boat Plans Free PDF Riva Aquarama Boat Plans
Setting up Shop
Things got rolling in December 2010 when I asked Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez, the ranch owners, if I might rent a space from them to build a boat. ...
Getting Scratch built model ship plans
Getting Scratch built model ship plans Hi, this time i have experience and you can take a benefit from here guide for Scratch built model ...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(389)
►
September
(116)
►
Agustus
(99)
►
Juli
(110)
►
Juni
(64)
►
2017
(442)
►
Oktober
(14)
►
September
(74)
►
Agustus
(70)
►
Juli
(70)
►
Juni
(79)
►
Mei
(72)
►
April
(43)
►
Januari
(20)
▼
2016
(265)
►
Desember
(18)
►
November
(31)
▼
Oktober
(29)
Varnish Sand x
Tidying Up Day
Clean up after yourself google
Almost Forgot
The 41st Waterfowl Festival Easton Maryland Novemb...
Progress finally
Ranked No 22
Its Been A While
Advanced Alternator Regulator
Toilet Talk
Henry B Bigelow
Joining Plywood Scarph Joints
Moving forward
To Paint or Not to Paint
Tumarayulit Kayaks able to repair themselves
A Job That Well Remember
Kitchen Appliances
Quilting Techniques for Amateur Boatbuilders
Perhaps I shouldnt discuss Politics
Mud Box Mods
IWC NYC The Half Hull on The Wall
Transom Build
The Decision to Build a Boat
New Video Live Video Stream
Itll Float
Launch Tomorrow
The frames are built
Launch Date Is Confirmed
More Floors
►
September
(23)
►
Agustus
(27)
►
Juli
(23)
►
Juni
(38)
►
Mei
(28)
►
April
(25)
►
Maret
(23)
►
2015
(382)
►
Juni
(25)
►
Mei
(118)
►
April
(120)
►
Maret
(119)
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar